DOST LOG ZINDABAD :)

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Three cheers to Potatoes

Potatoes have been always been a life-saver in starvation periods. When out of grocery, potatoes never let us down. We have so many options: Simple curry, Pav-bhaji, boiled potato, mashed potatoes, hash browns, etc..Potatoes remind me of good ol' days , when in winter, we all friends used to light up a small fire and roast potatoes whilst warming ourselves from the cold after playing badminton or volleyball.
Bhel puris have a special relation with potatoes, they mix so well with each other in terms of taste. Other chats & snacks that use the taste of potatoes are Ragda patties, Alu-paratha etc..I wish we made these dishes regularly :) ..and who can forget the lays chips ! as I end this, I make a list of grocery with potatoes leading the list...I am outta potatoes in kitchen and I am satisfying my appetite with this blog.
Long live Potatoes !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home