DOST LOG ZINDABAD :)

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Are you ready..?

Let the game begin:

Waiting for the pinnacle, only to be shattered again and again,
Waiting for the real dream to come, only to be thrashed everywhere,

This is indeed getting an ordeal, but nothing seems to be sweeter than pain,
And the the best company seems to be myself,

As I wait and watch the next series of ravaging blows come to face,
Planning how to escape 'em and how to deal with 'em if encountered,

Will always be happy to give you that extra nail to pin inside this mortal body,
Let the new game begin, I am ready for your attack, ready to be attacked;

Walking down the road with unstoppable energy,
If you got 10 million tons of pain to offer, I'm ready for 1 more to take:)

Come satisfy your hunger, come and eat away all my visions, I'll have new ones!
Come and try to scare me, you will realise that you are the one whose most scared,

Come and try to look into my eyes, you'll realise that you have balls less than me !

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home